With Pooch Portrait Studio, you’ll enjoy the entire experience from the moment we connect to the moment you view your breathtaking final prints.
I believe that every dog has a unique (also known as quirky, aloof, goofy, affectionate, independent, and the list goes on!) personality that you fall more in love with every day.
It’s that beautiful shared relationship and character I aim to capture throughout our photoshoot.
Consider me a dog whisperer — who happens to be holding a nice camera to capture truly unforgettable moments.
These are memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
Here’s a little of what you can expect:
- Contact me and we’ll hop on a call to chat about your furry friend and style preferences, and we’ll figure out the most amazing session for your pooch.
- Next, we’ll take care of basic logistics--scheduling your shoot, signing the portrait agreement and pre-paying the session fee to hold your spot.
- I’ll connect with you again before our shoot, so you and your pup have all the info you’ll need to be best prepared the day of our session, like what to bring, etc.!
- Depending on where we’ve agreed to host our session, I’ll meet you either at the studio, in your home, or on location. The shoot will last about an hour, although some sessions may vary, depending on how long it takes for your pup to acclimate to the new environment.
Please note: The comfort of your pooch is my 1,000% priority! If I feel something is truly stressing your pup, we will take a break--I will not force the pooch into a difficult situation for a shot.
- After your session, we’ll meet again, in the studio, for a personalized and exciting gallery reveal. That’s when we’ll decide how you’d like to best display your images (wall art, gift items, albums, digitals, prints, and more).
Altogether, I aim for an incredibly personalized experience from the moment we connect to the moment we ‘click’!