Pet Photography SeSSIONS
There’s no dog in the world like yours — and you may have your own preferences of what you’d like to see during a pet photography session. That’s why I’ll work carefully with you to create memories worth sharing.
SIGNATURE STUDIO SESSION
• Session Duration: Approximately 1 to 2 hours.
• Location: Studio at 6013 Kingsford Court, Bethesda, MD 20817
• Style: Modern Portrait, where I work to capture your dog's true personality.
• Includes our initial consultations, the photo session, image editing, and an in-studio gallery reveal and design meeting.
• Session Fee: $195
Signature On-Location Session
• Session Duration: Approximately 1 hour.
• Location: In your home or a local park.
• Style: Casual, Lifestyle. More suited for pooches sensitive to unfamiliar spaces and noises. I'll take into account lighting, design, and decor of the setting.
• Includes our initial consultations, the photo session, image editing, and an in-home gallery reveal and design meeting.
• Session Fee: $295 Additional travel fees may apply.
THE BIG REVEAL
After your session, we’ll meet at the studio for a personalized and exciting gallery reveal. That’s when we’ll decide how you’d best like to display your images (wall art, gift items, albums, digitals, prints, and more).
• Clients typically invest $475-$975 for products and digital image purchases.
How I work
With Pooch Portrait Studio, you’ll enjoy the entire pet photography experience from the moment we connect to the moment you view your breathtaking final prints and product.
I believe that every dog has a unique (also known as quirky, aloof, goofy, affectionate, independent, and the list goes on!) personality that you fall more in love with every day.
It’s that beautiful character I aim to capture throughout our photoshoot for memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime. Consider me a dog whisperer — who happens to be holding a nice camera to showcase the heart and soul of your furry friend!
Here's a little of what you can expect:
Contact me and we’ll hop on a call to chat about your furry friend and style preferences, and we’ll figure out the most amazing session for your pooch.
Next, we’ll take care of basic logistics--scheduling your shoot, signing the portrait agreement and pre-paying the session fee to hold your spot.
I’ll connect with you again before our shoot, so you and your pup have all the info you’ll need to be best prepared the day of our session, like what to bring, etc.!
Depending on where we’ve agreed to host our session, I’ll meet you either at the studio, in your home, or on location. The shoot will last about an hour, although some sessions may vary, depending on how long it takes for your pup to acclimate to the new environment.
Please note: The comfort of your pooch is my 1,000% priority! If I feel something is truly stressing your pup, we will take a break--I will not force the pooch into a difficult situation for a shot.
After your session, we’ll meet again, in the studio, for a personalized and exciting gallery reveal. That’s when we’ll decide how you’d like to best display your images (wall art, gift items, albums, digitals, prints, and more).